The specialised technical training in cuisine will allow the student to know the different cuisines of many countries from all over the world along with other complementary gastronomic products, he will learn how the treatment of food and products, conservation techniques, manipulation and elaboration, as well as the nutritional aspects, quality control and food security.
With this training program, the student will:
- Be able to organise and manage processes in the cuisine area at an advanced level
- Specialise in the elaboration and production techniques of culinary products in cuisine and patisserie.
- Manage the culinary investigation and innovation processes
- Be capacitated for business creation and entrepreneurship
The theoretical-practical training is complemented by a period of professional internships with national and international companies which will ease the student´s access to the professional cuisine world with success guarantees.
- Duration: 2 years
- Access requirements: Older than 23
- Degree: Specialist Technical Diploma in cuisine and gastronomy
- Private education: Degree run by ESHS
Who is it directed to?
Self-trained people passionate about cuisine
- Entrepreneurs looking forward to opening their own business
- Older than 23. With or without experience. High school graduate or equivalent is recommended
The Specialist Technical Diploma in cuisine and gastronomy imparted by ESHS, with a duration of 2 years, offers a program that will allow the students to enter the professional world by studying food, their science and technology, without forgetting the conservation techniques, manipulation and elaboration. This training is completed with knowledge on the fields of pastry, confectionery and restaurant service in order to provide the students with a global vision.
Planes de estudio
|Curso 1||Curso 2|
4 meses teóricas
4 meses teóricas
|Período extralectivo (verano)||
2 meses prácticas extralectivas
6 meses prácticas extralectivas
Técnicas de elaboración de productos (cocina y pastelería)
Técnicas de cocina internacional
Nuestro ambicioso programa de prácticas (Programa Worlwide Career), así como los numerosos acuerdos alcanzados con las mejores empresas turísticas y hosteleras nacionales e internacionales, posibilitan que los alumnos de la Escuela Superior de Hostelería de Sevilla realicen cada año sus stages en los hoteles y restaurantes más prestigiosos del mundo, facilitando su inserción definitiva en el mercado laboral con un alto nivel de capacitación.
Request additional information
Other Formative Programs
- Hotel and touristic business management
- Kitchen and nutrition management
- Master in Hospitality business management and administration (MADEH)
- Master in Hospitality Management
- Superior Diploma in Cuisine and Gastronomy
- Superior Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery
- Superior Diploma in Restaurant Services and Sommelier
- Specialist Technical Diploma in Cuisine and Gastronomy
- Specialist Technical Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery
- Specialist Technical Diploma in Restaurant Services and Sommelier
- Restaurant Services Expert
- Cuisine Expert
- Patisserie Expert
- Professional Course in Cuisine for Restaurants
- Professional Course in Patisserie and Confectionery
- Superior Course in Spanish Gastronomy and Culture
- Improvement in Culinary Techniques – Level 1
- Improvement in Culinary Techniques – Level 2