Advanced patisserie and confectionery requires professionals that are up to date with the latest tendencies and that are able to work with a diverse variety of products in order to reach many different combinations, textures and flavours.
The aim of his program is to incorporate the most innovative elaboration, manipulation and presentation techniques in patisserie and confectionery to the theoretical-practical training but also to train the student in nutritional and sensorial aspects, food security and provide them with the tools that will allow them to innovate and investigate.
The theoretical-practical training is completed with a period of internships in national and international companies which will ease the student´s access to the professional pastry world with success guarantees.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Access requirements: Older than 23
- Degree: Specialist Technical Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery
- Private education: Degree run by ESHS
Who is it directed to?
People with a vocation in Patisserie and Confectionery
- Entrepreneurs looking to open their own bakery
- Older than 23, with or without experience. High school graduate or equivalent is recommended
The ESHS imparts the Specialist Technical Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery in order to train the student as an expert, focusing on the nutritional and food security aspects incorporating the elaboration, manipulation and presentation techniques to the theoretical-practical techniques. This training of two years of duration is completed with knowledge in cuisine and restaurant service in order to give the student a global vision.
Planes de estudio
|Curso 1||Curso 2|
4 meses teóricas
4 meses teóricas
|Período extralectivo (verano)||
2 meses prácticas extralectivas
6 meses prácticas extralectivas
Técnicas de elaboración de productos (cocina y pastelería)
Técnicas de pastelería internacional
Nuestro ambicioso programa de prácticas (Programa Worlwide Career), así como los numerosos acuerdos alcanzados con las mejores empresas turísticas y hosteleras nacionales e internacionales, posibilitan que los alumnos de la Escuela Superior de Hostelería de Sevilla realicen cada año sus stages en los hoteles y restaurantes más prestigiosos del mundo, facilitando su inserción definitiva en el mercado laboral con un alto nivel de capacitación.
Request additional information
Other Formative Programs
- Hotel and touristic business management
- Kitchen and nutrition management
- Master in Hospitality business management and administration (MADEH)
- Master in Hospitality Management
- Superior Diploma in Cuisine and Gastronomy
- Superior Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery
- Superior Diploma in Restaurant Services and Sommelier
- Specialist Technical Diploma in Cuisine and Gastronomy
- Specialist Technical Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery
- Specialist Technical Diploma in Restaurant Services and Sommelier
- Restaurant Services Expert
- Cuisine Expert
- Patisserie Expert
- Professional Course in Cuisine for Restaurants
- Professional Course in Patisserie and Confectionery
- Superior Course in Spanish Gastronomy and Culture
- Improvement in Culinary Techniques – Level 1
- Improvement in Culinary Techniques – Level 2